There is an ever increasing statistic showing the quantity of plastic surgeries to be increasing annually. You just may be a candidate that requires some nip and tucks here and there. It will improve or enhance your body. If this is true for you, it can be a difficult choice as there are many procedures. As there are so many cosmetic surgery procedures available for almost any part of the body, the main emphasis will be on the various kinds of facial cosmetic surgery and facial implants https://www.chincheekimplantsseattle.com/ .
The different facial cosmetic surgery procedures include:
– Cheek reduction or to use its medical term buccal fat removal. This is a remedy for what are popularly known as ‘chipmunk cheeks’. The procedure is normally carried out under local anaesthetic in between one and a half and two hours.
– Eyelid lift, medically named blepharoplasty. This procedure involves removal of excess skin creases and eye bags. Generally carried out under local anaesthetic and sedation or under general anaesthetic. It can be carried out along with having a facelift or as a procedure on its own.
– Chin Reduction. This is what it is and will reduce the size of a protruding more than normal chin in between two and three hours of an operation.
– Facelift or Rhytidectomy. A common one for individuals who are greater than forty years old. Although it is considered to be a major surgical procedure it is much safer than it used to be due to advances in techniques both with anesthetics and surgical procedure. It is performed with general anesthetic in two to three hours and typically requires the patient to stay in the hospital overnight. Successful results make the patient look much younger.
– Nose Surgery or Rhinoplasty. This is another popular choice and involves re-shaping the nose. It can be used to correct a wide nose, repair a damaged septum, correct a hook or bump or to correct certain birth defects or injury to the nose as a result of an accident or injury. This procedure normally takes about one to two hours.
The various facial implants procedures include:
– Cheek implant also called Malar Augmentation. A cheek implant may be required to solve a cheek that is deficient due to facial trauma or a congenital deficiency. It helps to add structure to the face and eliminate a “gaunt” appearance. The procedure is usually completed in less than 90 minutes and under general anesthesia.
– Ear Surgery or Otoplasty. A procedure which is usually reserved for children to solve protruding ears. As they can be a main focal point of the face they head children with prominent ears are more prone to being bullied at school. The procedure is generally performed using general anesthesia.